New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only two rifles that actually come with a bayonet are NY compliant.

Mosin Nagant & SKS; go figure.

· R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,479 Posts
Last time I took my M44 Mosin to the range, some guy comes over and tells me how illegal the bayonet was.....

The idiot...

· Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last time I took my M44 Mosin to the range, some guy comes over and tells me how illegal the bayonet was.....

The idiot...
Too many closet Second Amendment lawyers and wanna be ATF agents.

· Registered
1,366 Posts
I guess I am not understanding your examples of of NY compliant weapons? There are literally dozens of compliant weapons that accept bayonets?
I think it's the fact that these rifles were military weapons in WWII, making these "weapons of war". But on a side note I was at the gun shop yesterday and I heard these two guys talking to each other asking where all the AR-15's were I told them that they were illegal in NY they just looked t me and said"since when" and "you don't know what your talking about"

· Registered
900 Posts
I think it's the fact that these rifles were military weapons in WWII, making these "weapons of war". But on a side note I was at the gun shop yesterday and I heard these two guys talking to each other asking where all the AR-15's were I told them that they were illegal in NY they just looked t me and said"since when" and "you don't know what your talking about"
& these are the people that are going to get busted & used as examples for this fiasco of a law.

· Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
& these are the people that are going to get busted & used as examples for this fiasco of a law.
And not politically active, educated nor motivated. Super Fuds.

· R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,479 Posts
I hope you rightly corrected the ignoramous.
I did and the self appointed range cop says "Well, I'm not so sure of that!" And stomps off, no doubt to fight crime at the pistol range. I wished him to have a nice day....

· Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.