New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open house at my son's elementary school was canceled due to local tragedy. Six year-old was killed by a lollie column falling over and hitting him in his garage. Don't know the family but am saddened by their loss. Thoughts and prayers to their boy. RIP.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Ugg, I cant imagine the pain...

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
That's nothing other then tragic. Thoughts are with them while they grieve

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
That is sad.

Now i have a better appreciation to why, by code, lolli columns now need to be screwed to the floor and ceiling.

·
Registered
518 Posts
The child is a family friend, his house recently got hit by lightning and destroyed. While playing in rental home the tragedy occurred.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
The child is a family friend, his house recently got hit by lightning and destroyed. While playing in rental home the tragedy occurred.
Oh man that is sad and terribly unfortunate..sorry for their loss and for your family that was close to them.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I can't begin to imagine what they are going through. And we think we have it bad in NY...

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
That is the worse of the worse that can happen to anyone. Sorry to hear and god bless those to give them strength to carry on...

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Terrible. My best wishes to the child's family. May The Almighty have him in his arms

1 - 20 of 20 Posts