New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do we care? I thought we were boycotting licenses anyway. The more people they piss off the better our odds.
because if we let them continue on this path we Won't need to worry about it because we won't be able to leave our houses. Everything will be illegal. Next up will be wearing camo in public because it offends the antis.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Fuking crows have more rights than we do! WTF

BTW, I believe it said fishing contests were not included guy.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have yet to hear of a hunting contest sponsered by a bar. I have seen a breakfast resteraunt once. If the hunters are keeping there activitys with in the DEC regulations. I dont see a problem.

This is why hunters, black rifle guys and pistol shooters need to stick together! One group will help the other. They went after the so called Assault rifles. Now they are targeting hunters. There is a patern. All gun owners, Archery/ hunters too. We must suport each other. Or we all will fall.

·
Registered
32 Posts
This is proposed by a Republican from Queens, who also voted YES for the SAFE Act. Upstate really needs to breakaway from downstate. Our situation is really no different than California's. The difference is that we can draw a very delineated line from downstate and upstate. California's problem is all over the state (LA, San Fran, Oakland, San Diego, etc...).

·
Registered
637 Posts
Actually from Nassau county, Not Queens. Not that it makes much of a difference.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Repo from Queens... thats a joke all in itself, this @$$ clown most likely hasnt hunted anything in his life other then Rats and Cockroaches yet these are our representatives who propose $*** that they have zero experience with.

I'm no Conservation Officer but I'll bet this thing gets passed unless all the cowards who voted for the Un Safe Act are too scared to go after more rights now with all the heat we have brought on them.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
The last Auburn crow shoot they used as an example was like ten years ago wasn't it? I had no problem with the hunt at the time.

This is all bout the Squirrel Slam in Holley isn't it? The tree and furry huggers hate that....

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
The left has been incrementally chipping away at the 2a, and slipping seemingly harmless little bills in here and there for years until they get to the point where they can bring one bill to tie everything together and take all of our freedoms and the entire Bill of Rights!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I have yet to hear of a hunting contest sponsered by a bar. I have seen a breakfast resteraunt once. If the hunters are keeping there activitys with in the DEC regulations. I dont see a problem.

This is why hunters, black rifle guys and pistol shooters need to stick together! One group will help the other. They went after the so called Assault rifles. Now they are targeting hunters. There is a patern. All gun owners, Archery/ hunters too. We must suport each other. Or we all will fall.
There are a few Vets clubs and bars around here that do woodchuck hunts in the late spring.Other than that the only thing i can think of are biggest buck comps that about every bar in the area do as well.Most are word of mouth and not advertised so im not sure if they would ever get caught doing them.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.