New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder who has the final say supervisor for finally inspection that the gun can hit the consumer and function the way it was made to be?
I been on a lot of forums and I don't care what company you name when it come to small CC Auto firearms theyy all have there problems.
I also say these gun don't come cheap 400 500 or better in price you would think thewouldul get it right the first time around.
Funny large auto seem to hold a good track record and to buy one that runs excellent seem the luck of the draw.
I have 3 auto
SA1911
beretta 21 A @ the Walters PPK/S 380
man these gun spit bullets from Monday to Sunday
Old time wheel guns man Colt,Dan,Wessonan wesson never gave the consumer that many problems
I can see why gun prices keep rising only because the double labor and shipping cost for each lemon that hit the buyer has to go back to the manufature for repair

·
Registered
982 Posts
I wonder who has the final say supervisor for finally inspection that the gun can hit the consumer and function the way it was made to be?
I been on a lot of forums and I don't care what company you name when it come to small CC Auto firearms theyy all have there problems.
I also say these gun don't come cheap 400 500 or better in price you would think thewouldul get it right the first time around.
Funny large auto seem to hold a good track record and to buy one that runs excellent seem the luck of the draw.
I have 3 auto
SA1911
beretta 21 A @ the Walters PPK/S 380
man these gun spit bullets from Monday to Sunday
Old time wheel guns man Colt,Dan,Wessonan wesson never gave the consumer that many problems
I can see why gun prices keep rising only because the double labor and shipping cost for each lemon that hit the buyer has to go back to the manufature for repair
What?

I've only had maybe 5-600 rounds through my M&P, but the only problem I had was last weekend. One cartridge didn't fire. The primer had a huge dent in it, though, so I don't think that was the guns fault.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I'm fairly certain he didn't say Glocks suck. It seems his biggest complaint is the reliability/functionality of smaller concealable handguns.

This is a fair complaint and not just someone on the interwebs spewing crap. Go do your research and you'll find that *most* (again as with ANY of these threads this doesn't apply to all, you can easily get one that functions fine forever) handguns as they get smaller in size are MORE prone to having some kind of problem.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the mini's because of accuracy but I think that's mostly me. No problem hitting center mass just not bulls eye guns, which there not meant for anyway. Mine consist of a G26, G27 and an m&p9c. As far as reliability is concerned, The only issues I have had were when I was testing new reloads. Never an issue with factory ammo from any of them.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
ok, I guess I will go sell all of my glocks now cuz somone on the interwebz said they suck.

Thanks for your help.
I'll give you fitty bucks for em cuz I feel sorry for you. My very small taurus is reliable as they get, had a small Star PD, very reliable, Had a Detonics, very small, very reliable

·
Registered
982 Posts
Thanks. After reading your cliff notes, I reread the OP and see where you got that. Makes sense now.

sort of.

not that drunk
main problen the right had had roto cuff surgery
hard to type left handddddd
And the typing style makes more sense now too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts