New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
'Two days after picking the car up, Fleissig's daughter discovered the gun. "Oh my God, it's a gun," Fleissig recalled her daughter saying. "I said, 'I think I'm going to throw up.'"'

So the sight of a gun makes people want to throw up now? Good Lord.

'Sandy Hook killer Adam Lanza used a variation of the AR-15, which was the weapon of choice of James E. Hooper in the 2012 Aurora, Colo., shooting that killed 12 and injured 70.'

Notice how they have to throw that in there to poison the minds of the readers against the gun.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
'Two days after picking the car up, Fleissig's daughter discovered the gun. "Oh my God, it's a gun," Fleissig recalled her daughter saying. "I said, 'I think I'm going to throw up.'"'

Spines.. some people don't have them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
LOL who the hell is James Hooper?? The press can't even get that facts correct...

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Oh to have so much money that you can actually lose track of a $2000 AR-15.

Props to the QB for marrying a shooter. For some reason knowing this makes me feel a little worse about the pounding he took from the Bills defense.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Oh to have so much money that you can actually lose track of a $2000 AR-15.

Props to the QB for marrying a shooter. For some reason knowing this makes me feel a little worse about the pounding he took from the Bills defense.
I don't feel bad at all about the beating he took. In fact, I'm rather giddy about it :D

·
Registered
1,141 Posts

It must have been one of those NY-SAFE abominations, it would make throw up too

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
“I’m not sure how that could get past,” says the rental company-

and it somehow went undiscovered in the back seat for two days too? wtf people:

"Two days after picking the car up, Fleissig’s daughter discovered the gun. "

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I liked this gem from the syracuse.com story:

"We got out of the car, we were kind of freaked out," Fleissig, 58, told the Sun Sentinel. "I didn't want to touch it."
Careful, might jump out and get you

1 - 20 of 24 Posts