New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering why there are no shotgun shells in any of the Orange County NY Walmart locations?

Rumor has it that they made a deal with Davis SG to just take/buy the ammunition deliveries from Walmart’s in the area. I don’t know if it is true, Davis sure enough has the funds to buy it.

I can’t say that they are raising the prices to unaffordable since I haven’t bern there in a month or 2, but that is probably the case. I gather this from the current pricing they have on other ammo.

If you are looking for shotgun ammunition, Davis may have most of the supplies in the area.

...Ron

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's just a right time right...Walmart type of deal..Walmart in Harriman had some shells, .22, 30-30 ammo and that's the first time I've seen anything there in a while.

But if that rumor is true...shame on Davis.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just had a blink in my eyes pass through at a lighting speed having seeing this discussion. I have been visiting Walmart and one of the my good buddy stated that:
Walmart has removed gun and ammunition displays from thousands of U.S. stores, citing concerns of “civil unrest.” I know they are the world largest retailer by whom customers can continue to purchase guns and ammunition by request but they sells firearms at about half of its 4,700 U.S. stores that is headache for the Walmart lovers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts