New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ex-official claims Clinton allies scrubbed Benghazi documents in secret session | Fox News

According to Chaffetz' account of his interview with Maxwell, as well as the Daily Signal report by Sharyl Attkisson, Maxwell said those scrubbing the documents were looking for information that would cast Clinton and senior leaders in a "bad light."

Chaffetz said such documents were said to be removed, so that Congress and the Accountability Review Board -- the board probing security lapses as well as the attack's aftermath -- would not see them.
That right there is a crime... time for club bubba for Hilly.. I'm sure she'll feel right at home with all the other criminals.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Why must you continually squash my hope and dreams... I don't like you right now..
Scosgt is probably right, but at least it shines a light on the Democriminals and also the RINO'S that let them get away with it!
Pedro.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Politics brother just politics as usual, if we need you we protect you but once we don't under the bus you go. ;) I would love to see Hilary tossed under that bus kicking and screaming the whole way, but not going to happen just yet.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
These crooks do this every day. I only wish these people would fry for there actions rather than being commended. You know she already told obanana that if she hors down so will he, so what difference does it make.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Got to hand it to the progressives, they practice a tighter brand of 'omerta' than the mob itself. Somewhere in that warren of rats is a 'Joe Valachi' and when they find him the whole lying, stinking, fascist house of cards will fall.
Robin

·
Registered
891 Posts
How many crimes have the Clintons already gotten away with? They have too much juice, know too many secrets that would drag others down. There will be some headlines, an 'investigation' that will go nowhere, and then it will be back to business as usual.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
As long as she remains the Democratic Darling this will go nowhere and todays voters seem to be blind to the real issues. All they look at is the feel good stories, first colored president now the first woman. Next will be the first gay and then when they finish fixing the problems our constitution keep throwing at them, the first illegal immigrant. FUAC!

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
We need to start a group effort to scour the obituaries for the story of Mr. Maxwell's untimely death. Besides, the White House puppet, I mean spokesperson, said that these claims are "completely without merit, completely ill informed" so I'm good with their rebuttal.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
As long as she remains the Democratic Darling this will go nowhere and todays voters seem to be blind to the real issues. All they look at is the feel good stories, first colored president now the first woman. Next will be the first gay and then when they finish fixing the problems our constitution keep throwing at them, the first illegal immigrant. FUAC!
It does seem that the American people think they are voting for the class president rather than what use to be the most powerful seat on the planet.
Right now, I worry that our republic may not survive the next two years, let alone the scenario you describe, which would probably not last the first year of the first woman, especially THAT woman.
Robin

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Right now, I worry that our republic may not survive the next two years, let alone the scenario you describe, which would probably not last the first year of the first woman, especially THAT woman.
Robin
Wait a minute, you mean that could be the first women president?

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
It would be nice if the American Public would finally wake up an replace all these people then put them on trial for crimes committed under the color of law.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
FYI it has been proven that Hilly,s chief of staff and the assistant chief of staff were the ones directing traffic on Benghazi ! This puts Hilly,s ass in a sling because they worked for her ! It's on the TV right now with Issa and Chaffee running the show ! The eyes of these two idiots when the emails showed up was priceless as they showed both of these idiots faces when Issa produced the emails , the camera panned to the idiots and ( let's just say that the eyes got as big as pizza pans ) the look on their faces says they know the **** has hit the fan right here , right now !

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
What difference does it make?!?!? The whole Benghazi story is just a smear campaign being perpetuated by the right wingers at Fox news.

*Even though that was sarcasm, it still pained me to write it.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Jim Webb would be a helluva good candidate to run against Billary in the Primary.

I truly hope he decides to run.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
FYI it has been proven that Hilly,s chief of staff and the assistant chief of staff were the ones directing traffic on Benghazi ! This puts Hilly,s ass in a sling because they worked for her ! It's on the TV right now with Issa and Chaffee running the show ! The eyes of these two idiots when the emails showed up was priceless as they showed both of these idiots faces when Issa produced the emails , the camera panned to the idiots and ( let's just say that the eyes got as big as pizza pans ) the look on their faces says they know the **** has hit the fan right here , right now !
sawman, what show was that? I'd love to see a video of it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts