New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ruger Security six 4" stainless $400 Dan Wesson 357 6" $300 now shipping 2 3/4 SPF

Listing is no longer active please close For sale or trade now willing to ship
1) Ruger Security six 4 inch barrel stainless steel, original service grips, Ruger target grips, no box or accessories, very nice condition, 95% no dings dents etc. just slight handling marks, not original owner, but appears lightly fired. $400 face to face only, you pay ffl fees for nics check as per NYS law.

Ruger Security Six Stainless Slideshow by IraIII | Photobucket
2)Sold Ruger Security six 2 3/4 inch barrel blued steel, original service grips, Ruger target grips, box, papers, lnib 99% condition not original owner, was told that it had been fired one cylinder, I have not fired it. No dings ,no dents, pinpoint spot on left side of barrel at muzzle, small scratch on rear of cylinder. This is like new.Sold $425 face to face only, you pay FFL fees for NICS check as per NYS law.

Ruger Security Six Blued Slideshow by IraIII | Photobucket
3 Repost with lower price,4 inch barrel has been sold and price has been lowered accordingly Dan Wesson model 15 .357 Mag. this revolver is in very good condition, there is some finish wear primarily on cylinder and side of the muzzle on the barrel. Bore, timing, function are great, I would estimate condition as 90% due to carry wear, and some finish spots on cylinder and topstrap. It has a 6 inch barrel, along with extra front sight, and two barrel changing tools. $300 for everything face to face only, you pay FFL fees for NICS check as per NYS law.
Original price was $425 and included a 4 inch barrel which is no longer available as it has been sold sale now includes 6 inch barrel and accessories no 4" barrel for $300.

Dan Wesson 357 Slideshow by IraIII | Photobucket
I would like to use a FFL in niagara county, but possibly any around Buffalo to Rochester.
Please email me for questions or to purchase, or with offers, [email protected]
Both Rugers were shipped in 1980 as per the serial numbers listed on the ruger.com site.
Shipping available, email with questions.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Any idea what year the rugers were made? I might take one if you decide to ship. I just put 50 .357 mags through mine about 30 minutes ago!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.