New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife has put her foot down. To get a new 1911, I have to sell off one of my other pistols.

Up for sale is my blued Ruger P95PR + 2 additional magazines (purchased from Midway).
The P95 has had ~4000 rounds through it. The sights have been replaced with Williams Fire Sights (Link to sights: Pistol Fire Sight Sets by WILLIAMS Gun Sight Company, Inc. ) but the original sights will be included in sale.

This gun was my first pistol, my first conceal carry, and has been shot regularly each week for the last couple years. It is reliable, accurate, light-weight, has a single-action/double-action trigger, decocker/safety, and ambidextrous mag release.
Other than the sights, the only modification I've made is to carefully grind a groove in the picatinny rail to accommodate a clamp-on red-dot rail.
The gun comes with original instruction book, 4 magazines (original 2 plus 2 extra), and Ruger speed loader, as well as the original hard plastic case. i can throw in the Don Hume hard leather IWB holster I used for it, but I will admit it will no longer fit with the Williams Sights on it.

I would like to get $275 for this pistol but would be open to reasonable offers.

Sale dependent on passing background check, local in the Rochester area at your FFL of choice or Jackson's Guns, or shipped to your FFL.

Link to a picture of the pistol before the sight and picatinny mods (pic is huge):
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ripclaw/DCP_1946.JPG

I will get more recent pictures up when I get home from work.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice meeting you and your wife.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Mods, can we get this post locked, please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts