New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You just don't quit. This will fit nicely in the front pouch of my 10/22 takedown case.
He he, sorry buddy! I am picking up my 10/22 takedown this afternoon. Want me to order two of the Lite's?

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just placed a call to one of my friendly lgs' and put him on it!

I told him to let me know how much, how many and when.

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One question, seeing as it comes with a threaded barrel, does that keep it from being NY compliant?
No, since it only has one "evil" feature.

"Assault weapon" is defined as:
A semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following characteristics
an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip
a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer
shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned
manufactured weight of fifty ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded

· Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Registered
3,865 Posts
I should get my pistol permit huh??? My tan line doesn't count as a permit does it??
Yes. Then you can see how hard it is to hit them stupid little spinning targets me and my kid kept missing lol.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.