New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know I went fishing today with my good friend Joey in his Bass boat today,well he asked me if I would be interested in buying a Ruger 10/22 Takedown which he owns a couple of them and asked me if I be interested in one of them,I said sure but right now I just can not buy one right now,well he said all I would not have to pay for it..

I said ok what is the catch, he said there really no catch at all but he did ask me to do him a favor and that is to rototiller him a new garden 2 times a year 1 at the beginning of the garden season and once at the end of the season for the next 2 seasons.

So basically I would do his garden 5 times for the next 2 years ,the reason it would be doing it 5 times is I have to make a brand new garden as he does not have one so I need to till the ground up first to prep it for the next 4 times I till it..

The size of the garden he wants is 30 feet wide and 60 feet long,this will not take me to long with my Craftmans 18 inch tiller I should have it till in good shape in about 3 hours depending his soil...

I think it is a great deal to get a Ruger 10/22 Take Down all weather stainless steel barrel, what do you all think of the Ruger 10/22 Take Down rifle, if it is as accurate as my other Ruger 10//22 it be great addition to have a Ruger 10/22 Take Down...It will come with the nice Ruger 10/22 take down bag..

So what do you all think of the Ruger 10/22 Take Down Rifle?

Clarence

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I love mine bro! Wish I could have acquired thru hard work. Go for it!

today a few of us were talking about the day aftermarket parts come around for it.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
As long as you can handle it physically, take the deal.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'd do the work for a T.D., maybe borrow a tractor....

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
... he asked me if I would be interested in buying a Ruger 10/22 Takedown which he owns a couple of them ...

I wonder what it's like to have that kind of problem?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
first dibs in a month or so when its in the classifieds section

1 - 11 of 11 Posts