New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
blah. blah. blah.
Yup. I supported Rubio the last election cycle. NEVER AGAIN after his position on a this amnesty bill that is designed to secure Democrat voter numerical supremacy in perpetuity.

If this "immigration" bill, in some form, passes the House, I'm going to start wearing my American flag lapel pins upside down forever more. The country will officially, and irreversibly, be lost.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
If this bill passes and give amnesty for the next 10 years, as they're saying now, I will leave this country. I'll move to Mexico, learn to sell drugs and I'll have allllll kinds of money AND I'll get to own fully automatic weapons courtesy of the United States of America!!! Do I send the thank you letter to obummer or holder or the democrapic national committee???

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Can we say RINO......at least it rhymes with Rubio

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Dozens of illegals were seated in the Senate chambers for the vote, disgraceful that lawbreakers would be allowed into that building. Excluding the usual lawbreakers, the politicians, of course.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Its a shame to see him floundering right now as i did like this guy. rinos are worse than the leftists because at least you know a leftist is crazy, but its harder to spot the rino's from a distance.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I just wrote and sent a letter to Rubio. If he responds, I will post his reply. This is what I sent...

I wanted to write to you today to let you and your office know that there are many Americans, including myself, who are extremely disappointed in your recent vote and support of this absolute crap immigration legislation. Many, many Americans had such high hopes for you. Much of this hope, if not all, is gone. This piece of legislation is garbage, it will do nothing to help our great country get out of the messes that we are in. This bill will only continue to hurt us as a nation and as a people. This is bad for the Republican Party, bad for the Country and, therefore, bad for you, Marco Rubio.

The Republican Party must not be a partner in yet another immigration reform fraud, this entire Bill is nothing more than that, a fraud against true hard working Americans. You sir, have let us all down, that is a real shame, you had the opportunity to be a great leader for our Party and for the cause. You blew it, you missed out on great things. If you do not see that, maybe you were/are not the leader that we thought you to be.

It is not to late for you to back away from this garbage and support TRUE immigration reform. This true reform needs to begin with border security! Anything less will be unacceptable. Next, we all need to remember that the same people who we are talking about giving amnesty to are law-breakers. We need not reward them by giving them an easy pass to citizenship. We need to implement a better guest worker program through an E-verify system. This can be done. Please step up and be the Leader that we all know you can be! Do not be fooled by the Left, you are playing right into their hands. Stand fast and rethink your current position.

Thank you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.