New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is NYRPA going back to court to challenge the insane list of sensitive places just unveiled??

Will their be an injunction against this vast set of new regs?

·
Registered
118 Posts
when people realize the scope of this new law they'll be forced to bring it back some , apparently you need to have a lock box in your vehicle for both long guns and pistols trunk or glove box don't count ,lots of hunters going to be felons shortly .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
when people realize the scope of this new law they'll be forced to bring it back some , apparently you need to have a lock box in your vehicle for both long guns and pistols trunk or glove box don't count ,lots of hunters going to be felons shortly .
This is what I'm most concerned about. Also the law regarding sensitive spaces is ambiguous. As far as I understand, sensitive places are where firearms are not allowed, and they included rifles and shotguns in this. Apparently it seems that parking lots of sensitive places are also illegal. So does that mean when driving to a hunting spot or to a range, if you stop for coffee or the bathroom does that make you a felon?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is what I'm most concerned about. Also the law regarding sensitive spaces is ambiguous. As far as I understand, sensitive places are where firearms are not allowed, and they included rifles and shotguns in this. Apparently it seems that parking lots of sensitive places are also illegal. So does that mean when driving to a hunting spot or to a range, if you stop for coffee or the bathroom does that make you a felon?
That is a SERIOUS issue that needs to be addressed ASAP. What they have done is beyond ridiculous.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I believe a trunk safe that needs to be welded to the frame of the car or bolted down with no access to the bolts .
Unless involved in a legal hunting activity.
[/QUOTE]
What about when we go to the range? You know to actually be able to use the gun safely? Or the hours traveling to a hunting area before and after a hunt? So ambiguous

·
Registered
3 Posts
what im wondering is like ok so a box in my trunk holds my pistol, so now i have to walk to my trunk my back to the world then pull out my gun for everyone to see then conceal it… what if a karen sees me put it on and go into the “concealed wepon welcome” store but Shes already called the cops on me..

Besides that background checks for all ammo! I come back delayed every time so what now i gotta wait 30
Days for each box of 9mill cartridges i want come on now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts