1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
lol

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I feel bad this guy got crippled from an assassination attempt on the former president, but I have no sympathy for where he is now. i cant bring myself to have any after how he has worked to strip the rights of many for the acts of one man.

its like banning free speech because peoples feelings get hurt... oh wait, they are doing that too, its called hate speech.

if he worked on something meaningful, like fixing the mental health system or the criminal justice system, so that he could prevent PEOPLE from committing acts of violence, then id say he did something good. but to violate the Constitution and BoR and expect praises for it... well.... no thanks.

id never wish harm on people because I believe in karma.... but, any day that an enemy of freedom stops breathing, the world can breathe a little freer.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Thank you Reagan and Brady, both of you, republicans contributed to creating the most evil, assassin, anti gun group in the world, The Brady Group. Now both of you commies are dead, good riddance.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
the Celt,
Perfectly said!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here we go anti gun lib shepard smith fox news talking nonsense about aw, brady , and may be now its time to act on loop holes and background checks.
what a tube stake !

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I feel bad this guy got crippled from an assassination attempt on the former president, but I have no sympathy for where he is now. i cant bring myself to have any after how he has worked to strip the rights of many for the acts of one man.

its like banning free speech because peoples feelings get hurt... oh wait, they are doing that too, its called hate speech.

it he worked on something meaningful, like fixing the mental health system or the criminal justice system, so that he could prevent PEOPLE from committing acts of violence, then id say he did something good. but to violate the Constitution and BoR and expect praises for it... well.... no thanks.

id never wish harm on people because I believe in karma.... but, any day that an enemy of freedom stops breathing, the world can breathe a little freer.
Well said, Celt.

Unfortunately, even with Jim's passing (may he rest in peace) his wife who is just as anti-gun is running the show. I have my suspicions that she has close ties to Bloomberg and his ilk and we'll be seeing more of them in the coming months in an effort to capitalize on his death.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Well said, Celt.

Unfortunately, even with Jim's passing (may he rest in peace) his wife who is just as anti-gun is running the show. I have my suspicions that she has close ties to Bloomberg and his ilk and we'll be seeing more of them in the coming months in an effort to capitalize on his death.
+1000. His passing means nothing.... the anti gun movement lives on with his wife and all their supporters and this based on their logic more than likely make them stronger. F them all.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Well said, Celt.

Double post on my part.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Thank you Reagan and Brady, both of you, republicans contributed to creating the most evil, assassin, anti gun group in the world, The Brady Group. Now both of you commies are dead, good riddance.
I believe John Hinckley had a little something to do with this.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
F-him, F-his wife, and F-his gun grabbing legacy of lies and distortion.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I thought it was all his wife, was under the assumption he could only nod and drool after the shooting.

Who's fault was it, (A) a crazy man named Hinckley, (B) Jodie Foster or (C) the gun?

I'll take "The crazy man" for $1000, Alex.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Death comes to us all... I'm saddened by the loss of life, but I'm going to get over this one in a few seconds.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Well said, Celt.

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't he essentially a turnip after the shooting much like Giffords? It's the wife/husband calling all the shots.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts