New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am kinda sure this goes here, hopefully it hasn't been posted before, I searched a bit but didn't find it.

(ps if it doesn't start from the beginning then just move the slider to the start, sorry)

It is a long video, 25 minutes or so, but really worth watching, particularly the last 5-10 minutes.
If even half of this is true, oh boy........so much is broken.......and if all of it really is true, well..........................

Product Aircraft Line Font Airplane

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
This nation is almost irrevocably broken, and anyone who doesn't see that is on a "Koolaid" IV. I begin to doubt even Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Rubio or Cruz can turn it around. I fear for the life my grandchildren will, in bondage to the real owners of the USA - our creditors, mainly the People's Republic of China.

The reality is we are OWNED.

As a Nation, we really ARE as stupid as a box of rocks. Watch a video called "Occupy Unmasked" to see who is really pulling the strings (you'll see some familiar faces, and some not so) , and how.

And PLEASE, no posts about "tinfoil", " wacko conspiracy theorists", etc - don't waste the time - I don't care. If this Nation doesn't right its course very soon, it is gone, period.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This nation is almost irrevocably broken, and anyone who doesn't see that is on a "Koolaid" IV. I begin to doubt even Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Rubio or Cruz can turn it around. I fear for the life my grandchildren will, in bondage to the real owners of the USA - our creditors, mainly the People's Republic of China.

As a Nation, we really ARE as stupid as a box of rocks. Watch a video called "Occupy Unmasked" to see who is really pulling the strings (you'll see some familiar faces, and some not so) , and how.

And PLEASE, no posts about "tinfoil", " wacko conspiracy theorists", etc - don't waste the time - I don't care. If this Nation doesn't right its course very soon, it is gone, period.
OCCUPY UNMASKED on Vimeo

watching it now, well see how it goes...

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Ok so I am watching Occupy Unmasked, and let me tell you, it is a side of the "Occupy Wall Street" that I truly didn't know about, a very ugly side, full of lies, deceit and trickery. Very interesting they way the media played it out vs the footage they put together for this movie.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was, and still am a big fan of Ron Paul. He's one of the VERY VERY VERY few politicians I would actually invite into my home for a beer and steak.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this video is true..

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I was, and still am a big fan of Ron Paul. He's one of the VERY VERY VERY few politicians I would actually invite into my home for a beer and steak.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this video is true..
It's true, was checking his campaign the whole time, incredible fraud committed by the caucuses during the election and the media was blatantly prejudice - disgusting.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Should have added, I am a big supporter and fan of Ron Paul, and his views. That's probably got me on a couple of lists - good. While some don't agree with some of his positions on "The-War-on-Terror" (now under new Zero AKA "The-War-on-America"), whatever, a stricter interpretation of the the Constitution and BOR is all that can save us from the Stalinist pit. As such, since some people vote for RINO's while "holding their nose", picking the lesser of two evils, we still get evil (no offense to Dr. Evil, of course ;)).

In "Occupy Unmasked", it's interesting that the same group Cuomo was going to send to the anti-unSAFE rally before he saw how stupid it was, the SEIU, was heavily involved in organizing the initial Occupy protests, as well as engaged in fomenting some of the rioting. They're Stalinist thugs, pure and simple. And the MSM are their willing lapdogs.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
It's true, was checking his campaign the whole time, incredible fraud committed by the caucuses during the election and the media was blatantly prejudice - disgusting.
Yes the Government has been Hijacked by Criminals without a doubt.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I never was in the past, always voted Repo until last year. I am now fully supportive of his son Rand Paul. We absolutely need sweeping change across the political spectrum and get back to basics of small Government by the people, for the people and through the people. These clowns all need to be held to account. The days of status quo are long gone IMO. Constitutional Conservatism from here on!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Both videos were good. I vote for Ron Paul. I think we need someone like him in office to try and make a change but with all the corp money flying around its going to be hard to get that to happen.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Should have added, I am a big supporter and fan of Ron Paul, and his views. That's probably got me on a couple of lists - good. While some don't agree with some of his positions on "The-War-on-Terror" (now under new Zero AKA "The-War-on-America"), whatever, a stricter interpretation of the the Constitution and BOR is all that can save us from the Stalinist pit. As such, since some people vote for RINO's while "holding their nose", picking the lesser of two evils, we still get evil (no offense to Dr. Evil, of course ;)).

In "Occupy Unmasked", it's interesting that the same group Cuomo was going to send to the anti-unSAFE rally before he saw how stupid it was, the SEIU, was heavily involved in organizing the initial Occupy protests, as well as engaged in fomenting some of the rioting. They're Stalinist thugs, pure and simple. And the MSM are their willing lapdogs.
I find the arguments from some pro-gun, pro-self defense people who argue against his view point on "the war on terror" to be incompatible with their views on pro-gun, pro-self defense. If people started looking at their own arguments and applying them to a grander scale, and addressed their cognitive dissonance over the inconsistencies, then I bet Ron Paul would have been harder to hide, and quite possibly, elected. The single talking point against him from the Republican side were his views on foreign policy which I suspect a majority of Republicans only know about the talking points alone and not the reasons behind them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts