New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just scaned the previous post about this I'm appalled at those who say I wouldn't vote for Romney, do you think MORE OBAMA is going to be good for this country or gun rights we're more likely to protect them with Romney. More importantly weve got to get this economy up and going I'm a small business owner I see more people comming in looking for work or a handout or some thing other than making a purchase.
I say anybody but OBAMA will get us going

· Registered
4,955 Posts
Some put too many eggs into one basket when it comes to the President. If you think a change in Presidential administration will magically fix anything that's wrong with the US currently, think again. The entire gov't is broken, p*ssing away taxpayer dollars. 95% of the Nation's wealth is owned by 1-2% of the population, disparities in income are worsening and the middle class is crumbling. We have a do-nothing/know-nothing Congress and Senate in place with no term limits. Unlimited spending is permitted for campaign contributions, which means wealthy tycoons who run huge greedy corporations can determine who's elected. Then we end up with string puppets in gov't who line their pockets with big lobbying dollars, and laws/policies owned and dictated by the corporate greed who buy politicians to push their agendas. It's a giant circle jerk. The common man has little to no say in anything any more, and it's highly unlikely you'll rise to political power unless you have $$$$ millions in the bank.

Presidential candidates can bark all they want about promising to change things up, saying whatever the base or public wants to hear. In the long run, whoever becomes president every 4 or 8 years gets dose of reality - they're mascots of the gov't at large, and puppets just like everyone else.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
I'm appalled at those who would say Romney is better than Obama, or vica-versa. Not really, vote for who you wish, but since the theme was "appalled", I thought that would fit. :)

· Premium Member
438 Posts
I can not believe any informened member of this site would vote for the muslim loving traitor that bows before other nations leaders.

· Registered
4,955 Posts
All Romney has to do is repeal Obama care which he says he will do and I will be 100% satisfied with my vote for him
What if Romney also declares your scary looking AR-15 "assault rifle" illegal and bans firearms, bans all online ammo orders, and enacts federal firearms restrictions similar to or worse than those in MA? There's still that big difference between Romney and Obama on gun control...Romney has experience supporting and passing gun control laws in an executive fashion, whereas Obama does not.

"Obamacare" is a catch-22 act. There are a lot of positives in there that will help the middle class - for example, it includes provisions that allow parents to keep their kids on their insurance plans much longer than before. People with pre-existing conditions can no longer be denied by greedy insurance companies. There are some negatives, but just "appealing" Obamacare as a whole is not the right answer. Parts of the act should be amended and/or stricken, but IMHO the worst thing about Obamacare is that it fell way short of where it should've gone to ensure that each and every individual is covered in this Country when the SHTF.

· Registered
3,441 Posts
so I went to Rite Aid to buy beer for my vacation tomorrow and I noticed a couple walking towards the store parking lot, I am inside and I can hear her, very load, having a conversation with her man, over by the beer, talking way louder than she needs, then announces she needs to use the rest room, walks by me, belly shirt, belly hanging lower than mine 15 pounds ago, and I started thinking to myself can't we find a place for all us like minded individuals who WANT to WORK, WANT to own GUNS, WANT to have a good time, WANT to STOP SLAMMIMG our Di((s in the door trying to vote to change things to like they used to be. All I can say is we are all totally F'd no matter what we do at this point, every other great nation tumbled when they got greedy, we are next

1 - 20 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.