New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting read...

Rohrbaugh - The Original Mini-9mm Returns!

r6a.jpg r6b.jpg

I don't even wanna guess what this will retail at...

"One very exciting thing I saw was a prototype of a new .45 ACP Rohrbaugh pistol. The gun will use 1911 Officer-style mags and they have the frame conceptually finished, but not much else is finalized. While they already have dealers taking orders, they ask them to be patient. The production gun is still 1-2 years out, so it is definitely a work in progress."

r6c.jpg

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Do you have one of the 9mm's?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
183 Posts
it's a great little gun as long as you keep in perspective what it's for it is a self defense gun not a plinker or target gun it requires maintenance that is not unreasonable I carried mine for a couple of yr's then went to 45cal belly gun
I LIKE THE R9 and when this econony gets better ill have matching s/n guns for my wife and me
Gunner 57 I know some one may like the 28 ga your selling

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's a great little gun as long as you keep in perspective what it's for it is a self defense gun not a plinker or target gun it requires maintenance that is not unreasonable I carried mine for a couple of yr's then went to 45cal belly gun
I LIKE THE R9 and when this econony gets better ill have matching s/n guns for my wife and me
Gunner 57 I know some one may like the 28 ga your selling
Did you sell your R9?

I am all ears on the Red Label prospect!

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
The R9 is a nice pistol, but how much smaller is it than a PM9? I just can't justify the money the R9 commands. I have no problem spending money on an expensive gun but I can buy a PM9, send it to Robar for every option they can do & still have a couple hundred left in my pocket. Plus the Kahr is virtually maintenance free. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Did they improve the reliability of the R9? Last time I checked (not long after they came out) there are lots of reliability issues. That was a long time ago though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts