New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, brand new here on forum. I submitted my application this past Friday and was cleared for fingerprinting. Clerk's Office said I need to make an appointment with Sheriff's Office for fingerprints, but Sheriff's claim they just have a "wait list" and when a spot opens up they call me a week in advance for the fingerprinting appointment.

Anyone with experience in Rockland County can advise on the time frame I should expect?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all, brand new here on forum. I submitted my application this past Friday and was cleared for fingerprinting. Clerk's Office said I need to make an appointment with Sheriff's Office for fingerprints, but Sheriff's claim they just have a "wait list" and when a spot opens up they call me a week in advance for the fingerprinting appointment.

Anyone with experience in Rockland County can advise on the time frame I should expect?
Just call up all the local police departments until you find one to do it right away. Doesn’t have to be the sheriff’s dept.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Just call up all the local police departments until you find one to do it right away. Doesn’t have to be the sheriff’s dept.
Needs to be live scan prints and the sheriff does that. Local PDs won't do prints for this reason anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts