New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be there at 1 pm with a friend if you wanna join us. Let me know I tried to get a meet and greet last month at the Rochester rally and let's try it again.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saturday

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Damn,couple buddies are heading out Sunday and invited me along. Not sure if I am going. I'm planning on hitting the tactical rifle shoot Saturday at ORGC (they're doing shotguns this time!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Hmm I have class until 2 Saturday or I'd be interested, I wouldn't be available until around 5

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would Sunday work better? Same time

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Bah, Ive got to run to geneseo in the morning to pick up a van and then Ive got an appointment in the afternoon and sunday Im committed to going to my gf's folks house...it is down the road from the ontario club :D

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I just talked with my friends Saturday it is at 1 o clock

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Can't make Saturday but I would say we're due for another trip to bang the steel at ORGC very soon! Have you bought any C&R rifles yet?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I'd like to come out and meet some of the Rochester guys but I am currently in crunch time on my kayak build. I have 7 coats of varnish to get down before next Saturday. I'll meet up with you guys sooner or later. I still haven't been to the Alabama Swamps yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts