New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18-65 years old suffering from low back pain.
Rochester VA Outpatient Clinic is doing a study of two different shoe inserts.
4 visits over six months. You get paid.

585-463-2673

·
Registered
708 Posts
Damn, missed the cut.

Oh, wait........... don't have low back pain. Got anything for lower joint pain or do I have to go see the corpsman again?

ETA - good post for those seriously in need though. Thanks, Doc.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet if you call they may have a study for that LOL.
Take Motrin, change your socks, drink water and suck it the **** up brother.

:)

·
Registered
297 Posts
I wish they did something like this in the buffalo area. I don't quite feel like making the drive to Rochester.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If they only understood how bodies work.
Why don't you have a 2 day NYF retreat? Bring a like minded practitioner and help us all. And I know one weekend won't do it but it can set us on the right path. Didn't find anyone in my area.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I bet if you call they may have a study for that LOL.
Take Motrin, change your socks, drink water and suck it the **** up brother.

:)
Corpsman never told me to change socks. He did say to drink a lot of water but, geez, that made me hit the head more and THAT is when I felt the pain.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
If they only understood how bodies work.
I agree with a lot of what is in the video. When I used to run 50-70 miles a week, my body was a wreck. Plantar faciitis, knees, upper & lower back were usually in some form always present. I moved to a more minimal shoe, working my way down to cross country flats and ultimately now to vivo barefoot shoes at work and barefoot when I'm not in the office. Ultimately, going back to how humans initially walked has been the answer for me. Your feet need to be strong to properly do their job.

My only issue still to this date is finding a decent pair of minimalist winter boots.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts