New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Seems the one woman officer is a **** shot -- not to knock women or police in general, but specifically this officer needs to go back to the range -- she's within feet of this guy and her bullets missed, yet the retired cops' bullets from 55ft away hit & took down the suspect... geez!

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Remind me never to work in a pharmacy in the NYC area.
With the reliance on prescription pain medicine rising, this type of thing is happening all over the place, and more frequently. I wouldn't want to work in a pharmacy, anywhere.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
I hate to be critical, but

Investigators who later examined the weapon, a six-shot, 32-caliber handgun, found evidence that its hammer had struck three bullets.

shouldn't they say the "Found evidence that the weapon misfired three times"

just say'n

·
Registered
63 Posts
Seems the one woman officer is a **** shot -- not to knock women or police in general, but specifically this officer needs to go back to the range -- she's within feet of this guy and her bullets missed, yet the retired cops' bullets from 55ft away hit & took down the suspect... geez!
you have no idea how your body reacts when you have a gunmen facing you. big difference in shooting at a metal target and shooting at a running suspect who also has a gun aimed at you.

however i did laugh at the (THICK WAD OF CASH) ( 311 DOLLARS) dont know about you guys but 311 barely covers my phone bill these days.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
you have no idea how your body reacts when you have a gunmen facing you. big difference in shooting at a metal target and shooting at a running suspect who also has a gun aimed at you.

however i did laugh at the (THICK WAD OF CASH) ( 311 DOLLARS) dont know about you guys but 311 barely covers my phone bill these days.
If its 311 dollar bills, its a thick wad of cash that's good to have a bachelor parties....

·
Registered
153 Posts
It was a good job all around, its unfortunate that someone had to die but he didnt seem to value life anyway. My LT enjoyed pointing out the fact that a retired LT made the kill shot.... many times lol.

·
Registered
132 Posts
With the reliance on prescription pain medicine rising, this type of thing is happening all over the place, and more frequently. I wouldn't want to work in a pharmacy, anywhere.
i live in the southtowns of buffalo, same thing around here with pharmacy robberys, but no guns involed i think

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wouldn't want to work in a pharmacy, anywhere.
I don't have much of a choice unless I want to throw away my entire college career down the drain!

But seriously, MOST of what you see in the news focuses on the NYC and Long Island area. And there's also pharmacies in hospitals, some nursing homes, and prisons (who would rob a prison?!). I'm sure it has happened, but I have never really heard big news about those types of pharmacies being robbed. It's always community pharmacies because anyone can walk in the door without swiping their name badge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts