New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
This debate will only weaken Asterino and give Cuomo more ammo against him. I dont get this move by the Asterino camp unless they are 100% going to annhiliate this woman, then yes, its great. I want a Cuomo/Asterino match but Cuomo is not biting, he feels its a waste of time looking at the current polling models. Cuomo knows about 80% of the gun community are misinformed and lazy and wont vote. If they did Asterino could win by a mile.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
This debate will only weaken Asterino and give Cuomo more ammo against him. I dont get this move by the Asterino camp unless they are 100% going to annhiliate this woman, then yes, its great. I want a Cuomo/Asterino match but Cuomo is not biting, he feels its a waste of time looking at the current polling models. Cuomo knows about 80% of the gun community are misinformed and lazy and wont vote. If they did Asterino could win by a mile.
Again, you may be surprised.

Your negativity is getting old very quickly.

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
A radio show debate. ****ing dumb.

TV or it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
A radio show debate. ****ing dumb.

TV or it doesn't matter.
Agreed... it could be the greatest debate in the history of politics and no one will be listening.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I can't even remember the last time I listened to the radio, but I can tell you it wasn't for talking.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
If you would do a little reading Cuomo is under silence by his lawyers over Moreland Gate , he can't say anything that will give Preet ammo to sling his ass in the can ! There are now 25 people investigating Cuomo,s Moreland commission ( congress , Preet and another state Attny general who remains nameless at this time ) so that's why Cuomo will not and can not debate Rob ! History has reared it's head

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Again, you may be surprised.

Your negativity is getting old very quickly.
It's not too late. Send Rob your resume with the extensive work you have done in campaign public relations. Based on everything I have read from you of late, he would be crazy to not fire who he has and hire you. You are the "great white hope" for everyone who hopes Rob can beat Cuomo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts