New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and nothing happened. No giant security detail. No SUV's with dark windows and 50 antennas. No state helicopter. Just an average guy walking around meeting citizens and business owners.

Cheektowaga Gun Show 27 September 2014 approx 1030 this morning:

Jeans Trousers Furniture Table Chair

·
Registered
489 Posts
Mr. King says this would be another example of taking advantage of 2A supporters. I think Mr. King is wrong, misguided and a poor spokesperson for those of us who care about New York State and its future.

Keep doing what you're doing, Rob. We, the "extremists", will turn out on Nov 4.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Not sure how he made it out alive.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
You mean he was in a building full of guns, and none of the guns just jumped up and shot him!!!
If you listen to the liberatards they would certainly have you think that's what guns do!!!
Way to go Rob!! We'll be out to help you in November!!

FUAC!!!!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
A friend and his wife just stopped by with a couple of DMP tag's for me and I made sure to tell them both that they need to vote for Astorino. They both say ( is that the guy running against cumho ). Da yes it is, no vote for Astorino no DMP'S filled for you. :mad:

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
and nothing happened. No giant security detail. No SUV's with dark windows and 50 antennas. No state helicopter. Just an average guy walking around meeting citizens and business owners.

Cheektowaga Gun Show 27 September 2014 approx 1030 this morning:

View attachment 35749
That's because Astorino isn't HATED like Cuomo is. He needs the protection.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What's a Cuomo?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am set up there, second time meeting Mr. Astorino, seems like a real down to earth normal guy....had my vote a long time ago of course, but good to know he genuinely seems to be a good guy not a douche politician.

Oh the mullet guy, his name is Aaron, he is an awesome guy I have known for a long time, ardent 2nd supporter, ammo and gun dealer, and lead man for a rock band....not a mullet, just long rocker hair...

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I wouldn't put it past Cuomo to use the picture above in one of his ads showing how Astorino has the backs of dangerous gun owners.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I wouldn't put it past Cuomo to use the picture above in one of his ads showing how Astorino has the backs of dangerous gun owners.
Dramatic election ad voice:

Does Rob Astorino lead a secret underground group of anti government radical extremeists?

You tell me.

Paid for by the NYS department of retardation.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
"Just an average guy walking around meeting citizens..."

Because that's what he is. The sooner we all start to view and treat our temporarily elected representatives as our servants, not as infallible demi-gods, the quicker we'll return to some semblance of a constitutional republic.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts