New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, SWilliamsNY, thank you again for the post it notes. I left one hanging at the entrance of the Cheektowaga Gun Show this morning. On the way out I grabbed Rob and we had a laugh over the concept and execution of this low budget name recognition project. I also told him how the Post Its came to me. A nice picture also:

(PS: I found some .35 Rem at thje show too!)

Forehead Glasses Chin Vision care Muscle

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
First, SWilliamsNY, thank you again for the post it notes. I left one hanging at the entrance of the Cheektowaga Gun Show this morning. On the way out I grabbed Rob and we had a laugh over the concept and execution of this low budget name recognition project. I also told him how the Post Its came to me. A nice picture also:

(PS: I found some .35 Rem at thje show too!)

View attachment 35750
just spoke to Rob, he enjoyed his time with you, said you were very excited and enthusiastic , he loves the post it game..out of the box thinking always

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just spoke to Rob, he enjoyed his time with you, said you were very excited and enthusiastic , he loves the post it game..out of the box thinking always
Excited only because I found my .35 Remington ammo. :)

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I missed the start of the post it note thing, can someone clue me in?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Good mod there varmit! You done good and great pics by the way ! We are going to win even if the polls ( that continue to " prop up the king " miss all of the lack of support of the King ) im proud of your enthusiasm and am waiting to vote come November ! I'm forever in your debt !

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Every war is won by the blood and sweat of the grunts and ground pounders. For the moment it's only sweat. FUAC.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Great picture!! Missed the phone banks this week. We left for PA early, since the kids were out of school for Rosh Hashana. Will be there again next week, and will see if there are any Post-its left. I did buy a big pack of regular ones to use, too.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I'm in with the paper route.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just go to a news stand and pepper the Sunday paper. More people buy it on Sunday than any other day.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im in.

Ordered a stamp and will carry and leave post its everywhere.
Thank you fellow patriot extremist.

Blue collar time clocks are a nice place too.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thing is, Im leaving the state. In the process of building a house in VA and will be gone in the spring.

But I still want to see Cuomo gone !

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Every war is won by the blood and sweat of the grunts and ground pounders. For the moment it's only sweat. FUAC.
Oooo rah! I got a paper cut folding my brother's voter registration paper does that count lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ive stamped about a dozen post it pads and have been leaving them around in my travels.

Would be willing to send the stamp off to someone else if they want it (preferrably a very blue area).

PM me your address and Ill pass it along.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts