New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a hard time trying to get one with my schedule and the local GOP office being closed every time I had a chance to pass by. So I seen a post on facebook to email the campaign. A few days later I got a lawn sign request form to fill out. Well a few more weeks went by when I got a call. They will put a sign on the lawn today. I guess they are ready with those 100k new white signs. I only seen one in New Rochelle and I will be the second.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Anyone that sees a lonely repeal sign on the side of the road put one of these next to it. I've done it several times with permission of course and people have been very happy with it.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I have friends and family on the island, im gonna refer them to you.

Edit, just heard back from my cousin joe, and he said you guys know each other through the li wrangler fb page and at some jeep meets. Hes got a silver mwIII, he said you got a real nice jeep yourself. Small world.

For anyone downstate, we have hundreds of them and others in our store. Swing by and pick up one for free!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I had a hard time trying to get one with my schedule and the local GOP office being closed every time I had a chance to pass by. So I seen a post on facebook to email the campaign. A few days later I got a lawn sign request form to fill out. Well a few more weeks went by when I got a call. They will put a sign on the lawn today. I guess they are ready with those 100k new white signs. I only seen one in New Rochelle and I will be the second.
I filled out the same form several weeks ago as well but no luck yet. Anyone know where you can get a sign in The Sullivan/ Orange area?

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Calculon. Go to his website, and call his campaign office. I did yesterday, and they took my info and said they will get back to me.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Anyone that sees a lonely repeal sign on the side of the road put one of these next to it. I've done it several times with permission of course and people have been very happy with it.
My 4 signs were not lonely. I now have one of the Blue Astorino signs to make 5 signs. Picked up for free at Losies Gun Shop in Oneonta.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Try local gun shops,thats where I got my sign,there are a few in my area that have a very good stock of Astorino and UNSafe act signs.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I picked up a bunch at the Nassau County GOP HQ in Westbury and I have been giving them out. Quick question for you guys as I plan to pick up a ton more and put them "all over town." 1) Where can I legally put them in public areas? Like along roads, sidewalks in public areas, etc? 2) When is the best time to put them down in these public areas to avoid having them ripped up or vandalized as there is still 2 months until the election?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts