New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Rob is finally running political ads in the Southern Tier. Saw the first on this morning. Good to see my donation at work to unseat FUAC!

·
Registered
170 Posts
i saw the first one lastnight!!! SUPER GLAD

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I haven't seen any Cuomo ads since the TV stations stopped running those libel ads from Cuomo ! Robs ads are getting some real attention now as I'm starting to see more lawn signs all over ! I still haven't seen any Cuomo signs though , must be either they are hiding or they are being used as targets ! There sure are a lot of repeal signs out here !

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Finally saw one late last night as well.
Let's hope they keep coming.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I haven't seen any Cuomo ads since the TV stations stopped running those libel ads from Cuomo ! Robs ads are getting some real attention now as I'm starting to see more lawn signs all over ! I still haven't seen any Cuomo signs though , must be either they are hiding or they are being used as targets ! There sure are a lot of repeal signs out here !
There was a different one playing the same message about Astorino being corrupt last night on Time Warner Cable in Albany seen it 3 times

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Just saw the commerical, I hope there are many more like it.

astorino an anti safe signs are plastering wayne county!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
There was a different one playing the same message about Astorino being corrupt last night on Time Warner Cable in Albany seen it 3 times
I saw that ad four or five time today in Orange on network TV. I know resources are limited but Astorino needs to ramp it up before game day...

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Force multiplier. Cut and paste the video link and send to friends, family, etc.

Cost to Astorino campaign: PRICELESS!

(Cheaper than post-it-notes too!)

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I did just that, and told them to share on facebook.
Force multiplier. Cut and paste the video link and send to friends, family, etc.

Cost to Astorino campaign: PRICELESS!

(Cheaper than post-it-notes too!)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
It was a very uplifting day driving between Oneida, Greenville, Cambridge, West Winfield, and back home...I must have seen 50 Anti SAFE signs and at least 50 Astorino signs! they are popping up everywhere!

·
Registered
662 Posts
It is also playing in Herkimer county on the local NBC affliliate wktv, this makes me sick and frankly I have since boycotted WKTV.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.