New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving Monday morning @ 0600, 17 (I86) Binghamton, then I81 n through NY to Watertown and into Canada. Is there anything along the way worth a stop, any great outdoors shops or gun stores? Would be nice if a Cabelas were on the way so I could use my store discount coupon...

·
Registered
276 Posts
There's a Bass Pro shop over in Auburn, not far off the Thruway, though it would be a little out of your way, they have a decent array of firearms and accessories.. There's a Gander Mountain, with their high priced firearms, north of Syracuse, just off of I-81. And there's another Gander Mountain near the Salmon Run Mall in Watertown, again just off of I-81. I don't know of any of the smaller gun shops.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Leaving Monday morning @ 0600, 17 (I86) Binghamton, then I81 n through NY to Watertown and into Canada. Is there anything along the way worth a stop, any great outdoors shops or gun stores? Would be nice if a Cabelas were on the way so I could use my store discount coupon...
Yeah... when you hit Binghamton, turn south and drive a minimum of 10 miles.

Once you've crossed the border into PA, find the nearest gunshop. This will show you what said shops are supposed to look like.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Bass Pro shop - the Disney land for Sportsmen. I finally visited on in VA (Richmond) the summer - WOW

PS even they didn't have .22LR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts