New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the a$$wipe that taps on the window at the 2:14 mark.

[video]http://www.mandatory.com/2012/04/09/this-guy-really-hates-nissan/#page=1[/video]

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
It ain't road rage if he ain't on the road!!!!! .... I wonder he went to use the bathroom when he went zipping down the hall out of sight??? Hmmmm ....

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
In all fairness maybe its a custom of the country lol. Looks like it is in Russia maybe based on the sign hanging in the video. That guy walking up was an idiot though.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Probably just a typical day at a Russian or Ukrainian car dealership. LOL.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I wanted to do that to the dealership I bought my current car from. They screwed me around on the deal to begin with, I knew I should have just said forget it, but I bought the car anyway. Then, I brought it in for a repair and the odometer was 5 miles past the warranty, and they wouldnt fix it, even though I had brought it in for the same thing previously. Took everything in me not to run it right through the service department door.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
I wonder if they gave him the keys for a test drive and he did that with the car, it looks pretty new lol

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I wanted to do that to the dealership I bought my current car from. They screwed me around on the deal to begin with, I knew I should have just said forget it, but I bought the car anyway. Then, I brought it in for a repair and the odometer was 5 miles past the warranty, and they wouldnt fix it, even though I had brought it in for the same thing previously. Took everything in me not to run it right through the service department door.
I know what you mean. I would of told them they are fixing it because they are not doing warranty work but fixing an issue they didnt fix the last time.
I have had trouble at a local dealer myself. I decided never to go back but then I got one of those fliers that guarantee you a prize if you just show up lol. So I went there and told them I wasn't going to get a car for a year and they gave me a certificate for a free oil change. I asked the guy giving it to me if I could give it to someone else because I already get them free and he said yes. Well I read it closer when I got home and it was only valid for me and only valid for vehicles in which they already give free oil changes too. I looked up the value they place on oil changes from their website and did the math and it was less then the minimum value promised in the terms and conditions of the flier. I emailed them telling them everything and I got coupons for free salvatores pizza's in the mail.

You have to read everything and assume the worst and stick it to them when you can lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts