1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Nice I hope that punk pissed himself!!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I wonder if the CC'er said "Have Nice Day" as the kid turned around and walked back to his car in shame with a load in his pants.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
This is still my favorite.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I like somesoldiers video alot lol.

Can they carry in Russia or did this dumb kid accidentally mess with a cop?

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I'm surprised no one has noticed this over the two threads, but that's not Russia at all. It's clearly Israel from the road signs and license plates.
I did not know this, I'm not really familiar with either countries road signs or license plates, I only know how to spot British pretty good thanks to top gear :D

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Actually I didn't even realize it at first that the earlier thread does have the correct information on the youtube video. I actually figured it out right away because of the.. Arabic ? and the city of Abu Sinan on the road sign. That and I'm pretty familiar with Russian road signs and plates.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Actually I didn't even realize it at first that the earlier thread does have the correct information on the youtube video. I actually figured it out right away because of the.. Arabic ? and the city of Abu Sinan on the road sign. That and I'm pretty familiar with Russian road signs and plates.
Ah, I just kinda skipped to the action and I didn't pay attention to the signs or writing anywhere lol.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Just for the sake of information though even though it's a bit off topic.. to answer your first question, no carry is generally not allowed in Russia. Though there are city specific regulations, the Russian equivalent of our federal law prohibits semi-auto handguns in the hands of civilians completely. Most Russian civilians only option for carry is cheezy plastic tear gas guns, and they need to get the equivalent of a pistol permit even for that.

Edit: make that tear gas or nonsensical extremely low powered rubber bullets.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Just for the sake of information though even though it's a bit off topic.. to answer your first question, no carry is generally not allowed in Russia. Though there are city specific regulations, the Russian equivalent of our federal law prohibits semi-auto handguns in the hands of civilians completely. Most Russian civilians only option for carry is cheezy plastic tear gas guns, and they need to get the equivalent of a pistol permit even for that.

Edit: make that tear gas or nonsensical extremely low powered rubber bullets.
Wow, that is pretty sad.

The only country whose gun laws I agree with is still Switzerland lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts