1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Didn't see that coming.... IF its false allegations, he'll never lose the stigma of it. She already won. Tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

IF True, hope he burns.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I hope it's a case of bitter, false allegations.

If it's true, I hope he gets the full punishment and doesn't buy his way out with a Dream Team.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Touching a kid? The way he acts on the show, he sure comes across as a sleazebag - won't surprise me if he is one off camera. Crimes against nature? That when you have sex with animals.
What about the crimes against history he has committed by f-ing all those guns?

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i hope its not true for the childs sake... being a father of 5 im extremely protective of children, and i think there should be ZERO tolerance for animals that mess with kids... if its true, i hope he rots in hell, if false, i hope the mother who made the claims pays through the freaking nose.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Not a fan of the show.

I find it hilarious that Vince was the FFL.

I get the impression the family tree has very few branches.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I am operating on zero info here ..
no tv, no cable, etc

but helping many people with divorce cases over many years..
I can tell you that CPS will manufacture evidence just to justify the existence of said Agency

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not a fan of the show.

I find it hilarious that Vince was the FFL.

I get the impression the family tree has very few branches.
If you watch this season, that is why he let Joe run the show and act like a douche CEO, because he his their current FFL holder. Will still owns controlling share of the company, you only need one FFL holder employed with the company to operate, they holder doesn't have to be primary owner.

With that little fact in mind, if my families lawsuit with NYS settles I will be going into business with one of my best friends (who has an FFL), we will specialize in NY complaint AR Platforms and call it "FUAC Firearms"

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Posted today on Red Jacket's website that they are no longer affiliated with William Hayden.

.8/26/2014

Red Jacket Firearms LLC has initiated and received full legal separation as an entity, from William M. Hayden.

With heavy hearts, we will be continuing to operate and ensure the fulfillment of new customer orders, back orders and to provide support to those affected by these new developments. We are the Heart and Soul of Red Jacket and will remain Steadfast to provide amazing product for years to come.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Wow if he did this he should be the target for one of their builds. How the hell could you harm your own child in anyway, but this is one of the most disgusting things someone could ever do.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
wow, the story sounds even worse (as if thats possible)... if this is true (and it sounds likely that it is) i hope he he suffers the same torture in prison for the rest of his days, and may he live to be 200.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts