New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the website go down back in October / November. The lady at sales told me they were ready for a new exciting product and their website will be back online. Then we hear the announcement that got acquired by Nemo.
I have been using them for a long time and now I cannot get anything in the same quality and at the same prices.
They are running like mad with the military contracts and since Nemo bought them I think they screwed up everything and now they sell civilian through midway overpriced like everyone else.
So here the civilians will be catching dust for a while.

Where is the great online store with the great US made products and people? please come back!!!

NEMO Arms is down and now NEMO Arms is there and it sucks.

Their 300 win mag is so ugly that I will be surprised they sell one.

Where is the great quality well priced brick and mortar for the working man? how about that for a mission statement?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have an awesome si defense upper with an unknown railed handguard/ heavy ss wilson fluted 5 combat barrel. Sad to see a company put out great products succumb to the giant and have their reputation tarnished

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Yup wanted to get a matched FDE upper/lower from them, not anymore.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know, they are very tight. All the billets you put them against a light bulb and cannot see the light on the other end.
Also the aluminum is pressure treated the same they do with the airplane parts. I bought many parts from them and talked to them several times.
They know their schit you know? They make parts for the Navy and Air force fighter jets that is how they got so good at making the billets.
Very precise machining and mostly employee veterans, the founder from Vietnam himself. Very knowledgeable folks.
I have one of the DE billets with teflon finish they have been selling to the SO and navy seals. I don't know what the "revised" version means in
midway they are going for $450+ and not even see the options they had before. I have no patience for more experimentation.
Why something that woks perfectly ok needs to change?
I know change is part of life itself but it sucks!!!

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup wanted to get a matched FDE upper/lower from them, not anymore.
You mean like this one?...

Sorry man. It sucks!! ...maybe they will undo the wrong and come back. At the moment the only thing I see is midway jacking up
the prices in some very limited assortment that is not their best stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
You mean like this one?...

Sorry man. It sucks!! ...maybe they will undo the wrong and come back. At the moment the only thing I see is midway jacking up
the prices in some very limited assortment that is not their best stuff.
It's OK, I ordered one of the AllStar lowers in FDE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts