New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use these or have a better idea for freeing up rifle space? Home Maybe a homemade plan for making them or something similar?

I've ordered a set off Amazon but have the weekend to cancel if I come up with something else.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
This stuff looks awesome as my "18" gun cabinet is getting pretty darn tight with just 12 rifles/shotguns in there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks good but?

My gun safe shelf isn't the heaviest thing and the shelf clips are kind of cheesy. Just how much pressure is needed to get these to stay in place. I can see the shelf moving around when I'm pushing against the bottom. On the other hand the pistol holders look awesome! :D

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
My gun safe shelf isn't the heaviest thing and the shelf clips are kind of cheesy. Just how much pressure is needed to get these to stay in place. I can see the shelf moving around when I'm pushing against the bottom. On the other hand the pistol holders look awesome! :D
That was my first thought too but they don't push up on the shelf, you put velcro on the bottom of the shelf and stick the top of the rods to it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cool Beans!

That was my first thought too but they don't push up on the shelf, you put velcro on the bottom of the shelf and stick the top of the rods to it.
Ok, so no real pressure needed. I might give them a shot for some of my long guns I don't fondle all that often.:jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts