New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, in no way am i trying to insight anything but this needs to be talked about and "they" need to know we are talking about it (anonymously of course). I just read a post on here that was quoting one of cuomos henchmen saying that talk about resistance on this site and state wide has gone down 30%... this means, they think they are winning... are they? Where is the anger my fellow patriots? They wanna read this stuff and think we are dieing off... WE MUST KEEP THE PRESSENCE OF THE RESISTANCE MOVEMENT OVER THEIR HEAD. " WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS TYRANNY, WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE THERE IS LIBERTY". So lets have this conversation. Are we getting closer to all out revolution? Is a statewide armed resistance even possible without the backup of our fellow states? If not are the rest of the states getting pissed enough to revolt? What would a modern revolution look like in America? Is resistance actually in the 3% populous these day? If we as a country did have a full scale revolution and the citizens beat down this illegitimate government that no longer represents our interests, what should be changed to prevent the need for another revolution from ever being needed? Im talking intelligent design, this should be the last time. Do we have the balls and are they big enough?:patriot:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Apparently, 36 people have looked at this and no one even has the balls to comment? This sad and shows how we got here in the first place....

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
At this point there isn't much new to say.

I don't think anyone has lost any of their resolve, we are all just hoping that the courts eventually do their job.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bring up lots of good points that i have never herd anyone thoroughly discus... there is much new to be said. And as far as waiting on the courts to do their job... im still waiting to win the lottery too. The system is flawed, there are no repercussions on the courts for not doing their job... so why not just kick back and collect our tax money, live in mansions and take 5 vacations a year...

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Any speculation on revolution is a pointless conversation.

1st of all revolution by definition is illegal so speaking about plans andorganizing would land you in jail under the patriot act for conspiracy to committerrorism.

[SUP]nd[/SUP] you never tip your hand until you are ready tostrike. Revolutions are usually fought by a less organized andunderfunded/armed population so surprise is the best option for success.

[SUP]rd[/SUP]not everyone or even a majority of everyone has given up on the judicial orpolitical process so until then you will not have the support required to succeedin a revolution.

[SUP]th[/SUP] too many players out there and not all of themare on the same page. Everyone has their own reasons for political change andonce you get into a shooting war you have to get into bed with a lot of peoplewho do not have the same goals in mind. Kind of like when the US was contemplatingarming the rebels against the Syrian Government, we would have given arms toISIS and that would have not only been embarrassing but it would only prove toarm our enemies.

So until the American public calls for the ouster of those inpower, does it by ballot and gets more of the same revolution is really a topicleft to novels and fantasies.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I cant see this going anywhere good. It's also not in the right section and bordering other things as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.