New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Binghamton press and sun says his home in Bingo. was raided by the FBI. Wifes computer and records seized.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
His wife's job with the Workman's Comp Board is yet another example of how deep the graft runs, this woman couldn't run a Bake Sale and she's given this position? Enriching the Libous Family Trust is all that Tom Libous has done while in office, and I won't be the least bit surprised when he's re-elected this Fall. Local GOP hasn't the guts to throw this bum out, you can bank on them circling the wagons instead of calling for another Republican to run for the seat.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Maybe Preet has something to do with this !

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
His wife's job with the Workman's Comp Board is yet another example of how deep the graft runs, this woman couldn't run a Bake Sale and she's given this position? Enriching the Libous Family Trust is all that Tom Libous has done while in office, and I won't be the least bit surprised when he's re-elected this Fall. Local GOP hasn't the guts to throw this bum out, you can bank on them circling the wagons instead of calling for another Republican to run for the seat.
if you want real corruption, nepotism, etc ..
I would suggest researching OTB

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Wow. It looks like the whole family might end up in the can. Only in NY.

@Norm.....

Someone I went to high school with got a 40k a year job with OTB the year after graduation, courtesy of Dad who was a big wheel there. This was in 1981, so that would probably be equivalent to 80k now. Kid wasn't dumb, but he wasn't exactly smart either.....

·
Registered
899 Posts
One of the "Moreland 20" goes down, despite his appeasement of Cuomo by voting for SAFE.

19 more of Skelos' protected legislators to go.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Frances Libous, 62, a member of the state Workers Compensation Board since 2001, was last reappointed in 2013 by Gov. Andrew Cuomo to a term that extends through 2017. She is currently the board's vice chairwoman, a position that paid $104,670 in 2013.
Thats intersing What did andy get back????

·
Registered
899 Posts
Frances Libous, 62, a member of the state Workers Compensation Board since 2001, was last reappointed in 2013 by Gov. Andrew Cuomo to a term that extends through 2017. She is currently the board's vice chairwoman, a position that paid $104,670 in 2013.
The SAFE Act.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
The SAFE Act.
exactly freaking right... not only did Libous give a yes vote to the unsafe act to get his wife a cushy job, but he also got money to build a pharmaceutical school in his district.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I'm beginning to think that his reelection campaign has hit as at ! Tom,s kid owes back taxes , his wife is in hot water with the Feds , he is under investigation ! This don't look too good ! Maybe they all go " up the river " . Just think of the family picnics conversations !

·
Registered
899 Posts
LOL. I'll bet Libous is fuming, Andy promised big money jobs and protection, and instead the feds come waltzing in the door.

What Libous doesn't know is that Andy is trying to do damage control for him, since he's sent Schneiderman's henchmen in to find and "lose" records...oops, that hard drive got busted...oops, can't find those emails...what cancelled checks? What you wanna bet that they play "IRS" and "ObamaCare"? and the feds (that's Bharara) get skunked on real evidence, and Libous gets a "get out of jail" card and ends up- at least according to Il Duce- one more chit.

The level of corruption in NYS politics is just coming to light....

...19 more to go....

·
Registered
899 Posts
"At the FBI's Albany press office on Wednesday, a woman who identified herself only as Bonnie referred questions about a raid of the Libous residence to the state Attorney General's Office. "On that matter, we are referring to there," she said. "That's going to have to come from them."

LOL. What a scam. Schneiderman is in charge of investigating a guy protected by his boss, uncovered by his boss's now-problematic Moreland Commission, and having the ability to squeal on his boss and send him to prison (or not.)

Either the FBI isn't very bright, or this is a set-up to nail Schneiderman too.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Also, this should be in OT, because it doesn't really relate to Firearms laws or politics.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Libous has cancer and is on borrowed time. He could give a ****
Yeah but his kid and wife aren't so this could be very damaging it them ! This also stops Libous,s wife from deleting emails or other info and saying she had no knowledge or wasn't involved ! I will bet there is some very damaging info on their electronics . This maybe payback for bad info on the safe act from Herr Cuomo Too !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts