New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I've been lurking here for a day or so and have not seen many fellow Franklin County residents. I'm from a little Adirondack town called Tupper Lake and I'm a sales assistant for Aubuchon Hardware. I've been shooting since I was 18 and unlike many shooters in my area, I'm not a hunter. My main interest lies in defensive shooting and military patterned arms. I'm unapologetic about my support of the 2nd Amendment, a member of the NRA, and God help you if you're an anti and I happen to be in the same room.

I happened upon this place while doing some searches on Bing relating to New York CCW topics. I must say this is the most organized and active online New York firearms community I've ever seen, which is a welcome relief from previously coming up empty on info everywhere else. Already I feel at home here, and while I'm not sure how much knowledge I can dispense that isn't already known by most, I'll try to be a contributing member in whatever ways I can and represent my county positively.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome....Enjoy...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts