New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe Mrs. Bloomberg really wrote that article?
After looking into it more, turns out the author is a guy. Just assumed it was a girl when he said he would run out the back door if someone broke into his home at night. You know, let them have all your stuff, rape your daughter, whatever, cause killing is wrong.

· Registered
8,557 Posts
Well he is welcome to go back to the flock, he couldn't cut it as a sheepdog.

· Registered
4,955 Posts
He can just join the "dudes who desperately need tampons" club. I think Bloomberg runs it.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
After this part:

"The day after the shooting, I took to the internet and began looking for someone who could destroy my shotgun. I didn't want to sell it to a gun shop, like I had my revolver two months earlier. I wanted to make sure that nobody would ever again be able to use it."

I couldn't take his ignorance.

You know, people die in cars every day. That man should take his car to the crusher, I mean, he lives right next to the road (since you know, being close to the theater influenced his decision too) and he should make damn sure there is 1 less car that could hurt someone on the road.

While he's at it, he should make damn sure there are no bees on his property, they might sting someone who is allergic and kill them, he should destroy all the bee's on his land.

Someone shoots up a movie theater close to your house.....and you DESTROY, not even sell, you fuggin' DESTROY your only means of protection against that kind of violence. The last thing we need are gun owners like him being this stupid. I'm just gonna quit my rant now before I say something that makes me (and the gun community as a whole) look horrible because - the first 3 paragraphs of this **** has just really pissed me off.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Wow...that kind or reaction after firing a gun. I hope he never gets in a car...:

"I turned the key and when the engine started I both p*ssed and s**t my pants and crawled under my covers and laid there sucking my thumb for the next 3 days."

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After this part:

"The day after the shooting, I took to the internet and began looking for someone who could destroy my shotgun. I didn't want to sell it to a gun shop, like I had my revolver two months earlier. I wanted to make sure that nobody would ever again be able to use it."

I couldn't take his ignorance.

You know, people die in cars every day. That man should take his car to the crusher, I mean, he lives right next to the road (since you know, being close to the theater influenced his decision too) and he should make damn sure there is 1 less car that could hurt someone on the road.

While he's at it, he should make damn sure there are no bees on his property, they might sting someone who is allergic and kill them, he should destroy all the bee's on his land.

Someone shoots up a movie theater close to your house.....and you DESTROY, not even sell, you fuggin' DESTROY your only means of protection against that kind of violence. The last thing we need are gun owners like him being this stupid. I'm just gonna quit my rant now before I say something that makes me (and the gun community as a whole) look horrible because - the first 3 paragraphs of this **** has just really pissed me off.
I feel you, I could rant for pages about this guy. His thinking is %100 backwards. I mean, people drowned every year, you should take up arms to drain every swimming pool out there. As a matter a fact, on the note of cars, seat belts do kill some crash victims, why not just get rid of them right?

· Registered
5,426 Posts
I feel you, I could rant for pages about this guy. His thinking is %100 backwards. I mean, people drowned every year, you should take up arms to drain every swimming pool out there. As a matter a fact, on the note of cars, seat belts do kill some crash victims, why not just get rid of them right?
I did come back after a little while to finish reading the article (partly cuz I want to see what Darthgamer meant by his reaction to a gun the first time) and holy crap, he felt his dick swell? Really? What a professionally written article. Also taking the life of an imaginary threat gave him even more wood? Jesus, maybe HE should get rid of his guns, he sounds like a Holmes #2.

Not every gun owner gets a junk swelling rush every time they fire their weapon, I don't come home from a day of shooting and take my girlfriend on whatever hard surface I can find ASAP because of the rush from some plinking. This guys ignorance is staggering, I feel like I was just smacked with an Ignorance Bat, carved from the very biggest root pried off of the Ignorance Tree, which was sucking water directly from the Stream of Ignorance, the only known source of running Ignorance Water connected directly to the Ignorance Ocean, to keep its Ignorance Leaves nice and green.

He is NOT a gun owner - if having a piece of metal that is designed for nothing more then to fire a projectile at high velocities gives him a fuggin' hard on. Really? It's a piece of machinery, while everyone else is checking out Megan Fox in Transformers, the way this guy talks, he is prolly frantically beating it to Bumblebee.

I think he lied about the whole thing to be truthful with you, I think this is an article for the NAGGN (National Association of Gun Grabbin' Nazis) to point at and go "SEEEEE!!!!! Gun owners just get a hard on over their guns they don't actually USE them or anything!"

I have no words left to say that wouldn't get me banned, this man is just stupid, it really sucks that he has a computer and fingers to type with.

· Registered
3,865 Posts
All his neighbors now know a super safe house to rob. Cool.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
I did come back after a little while to finish reading the article (partly cuz I want to see what Darthgamer meant by his reaction to a gun the first time) and holy crap, he felt his dick swell? Really? What a professionally written article. Also taking the life of an imaginary threat gave him even more wood? Jesus, maybe HE should get rid of his guns, he sounds like a Holmes #2.

Not every gun owner gets a junk swelling rush every time they fire their weapon, I don't come home from a day of shooting and take my girlfriend on whatever hard surface I can find ASAP because of the rush from some plinking. This guys ignorance is staggering, I feel like I was just smacked with an Ignorance Bat, carved from the very biggest root pried off of the Ignorance Tree, which was sucking water directly from the Stream of Ignorance, the only known source of running Ignorance Water connected directly to the Ignorance Ocean, to keep its Ignorance Leaves nice and green.

He is NOT a gun owner - if having a piece of metal that is designed for nothing more then to fire a projectile at high velocities gives him a fuggin' hard on. Really? It's a piece of machinery, while everyone else is checking out Megan Fox in Transformers, the way this guy talks, he is prolly frantically beating it to Bumblebee.

I think he lied about the whole thing to be truthful with you, I think this is an article for the NAGGN (National Association of Gun Grabbin' Nazis) to point at and go "SEEEEE!!!!! Gun owners just get a hard on over their guns they don't actually USE them or anything!"

I have no words left to say that wouldn't get me banned, this man is just stupid, it really sucks that he has a computer and fingers to type with.
Nay, the penis swelling was after DRY firing it. After LIVE firing it, he was all upset. :O

· Registered
6,329 Posts
Don Emmerich is a writer and peace activist..................Go figure.
That explained everything as soon as I saw it. This guy is a pathetic wimp and a coward. For him to freely admit that he doesn't have the guts to defend himself, his property or his family is disgusting. Move to Europe you pansy.

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
My face hurts I cringe and grind my teeth reading bull$hit like that

The "article" (of you can call garbage an article) is so full of crap

It proves you can't fix stupid when you read the idiotic comments from the roll over and die a higher than thou inept liberals

· Registered
136 Posts
Disturbing. This guy has issues. To be sexually aroused by thinking of extreme violence is a psychological disorder. To be cowered enough to run out the back door when his family is threatened by an intruder is a whole other issue. I know for a fact, if threatened in a like manner, I or most people I know would do anything possible to protect the family. I also agree with DystruktoBoi1. This guy is a lair. He's an anti trying to act like a "gunnie" and failing horribly. I can only hope he either lives alone, or does not have the capibility to reproduce since I do believe stupid is a genetically inherited diesese.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Assuming I believe this dribble (and I don't), why the hell do I care what some nobody does with his guns. Sell, destroy, do what ever you want with them, I don't give a rats ass. Just more media garbage.

The contrast to this is Emily Miller from the Washington Times who has written about her journey into gun ownership (in DC no less) and enjoys going to the range!

· Registered
2,534 Posts
1) He plays call of duty naked
2) "... I took to the internet and began looking for someone who could destroy my shotgun"
makes him apparently too ****ing stupid to even use a hammer or beat the thing on a tree.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.