New York Firearms Forum banner

Repeal the SAFE Act signs available at Civil Armory

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Stumpy 
#1 ·
For those who are in the area and don't want to order one, they have them in the shop. Picked up two tonight and put one out by my mailbox....hopefully I don't need to put a trail camera out there. I'd put it by the house but no one would ever see it. Plant Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Wheel

See less See more
#2 ·
That's awesome pete... everyone should put up signs! I realize it paints my house as a likely target for criminals lookibg for firearms but they are locked up tight and hidden and its well worth trying to spread the word and create awareness! We have a lot of work to do to create more awareness to the point where people don't get scared when they see a picture of a gun.

#3 ·
If someone is truly dumb enough to attempt to break into my home based upon what they would physically see in terms of security then they deserve what they get. The owner and his firearms are the least of their concern and is the last layer.

Thankfully our town is primarily Conservative - even the Democrats lean conservative when it matters so they can stay in office. Our resolution against the SAFE Act was voted 4-0, 1 absent.

#6 ·
Rectangle Grass Font Hazard Signage

Just saw something fairly similar to this in the rear window of a pickup round the corner from my house on gregory st by the tap and mallet. Anyone on here? It was nice to see in the city, never really see them round here.

#9 ·
#8 ·
I live at the end of the world, the mailman hates delivering. Nobody would see my Safe Act sign so it rides in my car back window up and down the 90 through Cheektowaga/West Seneca/Amherst twice a day.

#10 ·
Buffalo gun center has them as well. $8.00.

#11 ·
Its all anout awareness.. I recruited a new firearm owner this week who was previously brainwashed into thinking guns were evil death machines. Its all about being proactive!

#12 ·
I won't say I recruited a co-worker back in January but I definitely educated her on what elected officials are calling 'assault weapons' and why the items in question didn't make the rifle any more/less dangerous.No one would see my sign by my house either but my mailbox isn't near the house so it was the ideal location. As of this morning, it was still there ;)

#14 ·
Not that I have seen. That's why I scooped mine up at gun center.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.