1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Raven, any reason why your picking these stocks over the Magpul 870 stock? I have held an 870 with the Magpul stock and it feels great. I am actually ordering the Magpul 870 set for my 870. It's nice that you can adjust the LOP on the 870 with the Magpul stock.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Raven, any reason why your picking these stocks over the Magpul 870 stock? I have held an 870 with the Magpul stock and it feels great. I am actually ordering the Magpul 870 set for my 870. It's nice that you can adjust the LOP on the 870 with the Magpul stock.
Yes sir,I want a stock with a pistol grip...

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I haven't seen a Magpul with a pistol grip yet...
Raven, you need to look at the design. The way the stock curves downward is very similar to a pistol grip. You should try one out so that you can see for yourself.

Otherwise, I would go for the Mesa.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I agree the Magpul has a very sharp pistol grip for what it is. I feel its the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Agree, it is not a true pistol grip. If you really like that 45 style grip go with the Mesa. I have the Blackhawk non-recoil suppression telescopic with a libsaver recoil pad. Works well as long as you point the gun rather than bring the stock up to your cheek for aiming. Ouch!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts