New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for training classes in/near Rockland. I'm in the middle of my pistol permit process(should only be another month or so) but I want to start getting into as much as I can.

Any recommendations or personal experiences would be very helpful and appreciated.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have been training with Paul from Aim Small Firearms Instruction Aim Small Firearms Instruction - Home over at Blue Mt. In Westchester County. Paul offers monthly courses in shotgun, rifle, pistol as well as skeet. In his pistol course if you don’t have a permit he provides students with cert guns so they can go through the same training as the rest of the group. Each month he covers a different topic so your constantly learning something new while taking home something to work on. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Seek out Master Class Shooter Supply. Jim T. is a former police instructor for a couple of municipalities in Rockland. A great teacher, he is there on Wed, Fri, and Sun.

And if the ammunition bs shortage ever ends, there is a Combat League that runs from Oct. to Apr, centerfire pistol, and everyone is invited to join as long as you have a permission slip from the Gov.

...Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts