New York Firearms Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Really only 4 choices, the MOssy JM PRO, you can play with the Whore if you want, Benelli M1/2, FN SLP and Versamax. I'ce shot tehm all except the Versamax, not really that much difference, but out of the box the mossy has the most features and best trigger.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Hey, whatever you get, post some pics of it, I love the gun pron.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Not sure about 3gun, but I recently bought a used Mossberg 535 from a friend...it's camo, but comes in wood finish as well. It has been nothing but smooth and always shoots. It also holds 3-1/2 inchers, in case you ever needed that "extra stopping power"

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hey, whatever you get, post some pics of it, I love the gun pron.
Well, I'm down to 2 choices. One is in stock the other I cant find yet. Going to compare the 2 for a bit. Also waitng for the wife to fall a sleep to grab the cedit card. I'm sure she wont mind since she did get a diamond for Xmas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a remmy versamax tactical for 3 gun. Really soft shooting, wide loading port. 8+1 from the factory. It is a very nice shotgun for 3-gun. I believe it is based on an m4. My only complaints, which are relative to all 3-gun shotguns, is that you need to weld the lifter, and that a one piece mag tube would improve slug poa specifically on the versamax.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Realistic: Remington 870
Fantasy: SPAS-12

21 - 29 of 29 Posts