New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of a good Gunsmith who can do some work on my Mossberg 590?

Nothing major but I'm not inclined to do certain stuff so a professional is in order.

Also I need to know that there is a decent turn around time. I don't want it gone for too long.

Pass me the contact info.

Thanks.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ed,

If your passing through Kingston, NY I'd say Sean @ the Gander Mountain there... His last job was working for Cylinder and Slide. I even have one of his old cards from there, so it's not just a line...

I find him always helpful, and my go-to guy...

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ed,

If your passing through Kingston, NY I'd say Sean @ the Gander Mountain there... His last job was working for Cylinder and Slide. I even have one of his old cards from there, so it's not just a line...

I find him always helpful, and my go-to guy...
Thanks! Where is the Gander Mtn there? I travel down to Highland fairly frequently.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right next to the Mall, behind the Walmart, off of 9W. Still hoping to meet up with you when you come down to see your family here...
I'm headed for the McGuire AFB/ Ft Dix area on Thursday. For a biz meeting with The Scotti Agency.

The topic is EP/PSD contract work & Training for an Air Force contract bid.

On my way back if its not running too late I'll Ring you. Maybe I can swing in your area and have a beer.

I sent you a PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts