New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two and half months after submitting my paper work my approval came in the mail. I was quite surprised to see it that quickly to top it off I got a carry permit unrestricted! This was in Onondaga County believe it or not. I happened to get Judge Aloi by the luck of the draw. So I guess it is possible to get an unrestricted carry permit in Onondaga County. Keep the faith. Now if I could purchase a winning lottery ticket life would be perfect.

· Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,326 Posts
Aloi is the only one you have a chance with. Congrats

· Registered
753 Posts
Everybody in Onondaga should carry, I hear you have the feral hogs there. Maybe that's a good reason for "full carry" now. LOL

· Registered
1,668 Posts
Um... 2.5mos is quicker than I got mine, over 3 years ago. My buddy just called down there a few weeks ago and the wait time is 1-year+. Un-restricted, right off the bat, with no military/LEO background or needing it for a specific job that requires you to carry? Plus, your first post on this forum is to say that?

Not trying to be overly skeptical or negative, but something doesn't totally add up (just my $0.02)

· Registered
1,034 Posts
Two and half months after submitting my paper work my approval came in the mail. I was quite surprised to see it that quickly to top it off I got a carry permit unrestricted! This was in Onondaga County believe it or not. I happened to get Judge Aloi by the luck of the draw. So I guess it is possible to get an unrestricted carry permit in Onondaga County. Keep the faith. Now if I could purchase a winning lottery ticket life would be perfect.

I have the same thoughts too with a winning MegaMillions or Powerball ticket.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.