New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I hope that cop meets the Mayor and they televise the exchange between them.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nice letter!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I doubt that letter will even get his attention. He is too busy looking down his nose at everyone.

To Bloomy,

I tried to see it from your point of view but I just can't get my head up my ass that far.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
^ It probably won't but at least it's out there. The letter speaks the truth and delivers an effective message that many of us have expressed and repeated within this forum numerous times. If it can get some media attention, it'll get back to Bloomd0uche, and hopefully it'll hit him like a ton of bricks.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I really hope so. How long until he's up for re-election? I'm thinking about moving to NYC just to vote against him and then move out.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ It probably won't but at least it's out there. The letter speaks the truth and delivers an effective message that many of us have expressed and repeated within this forum numerous times. If it can get some media attention, it'll get back to Bloomd0uche, and hopefully it'll hit him like a ton of bricks.
+1 ...I do hope that this get's his attention too......i already shared it on my facebook to get it out there.....

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
+1 ...I do hope that this get's his attention too......i already shared it on my facebook to get it out there.....
Did the exact same...had to share that one out. A few of my FB cohorts posted some BS supporting Bloomd0uche's comments, so I'm waiting for those very few to read something from a LEO's perspective and respond. Should shut them up for at least a couple of days.

;)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Well done!!!!
Too bad more Americans do not start standing up to the stupid bulls#$& that the politicians throw at us, and vote the morons out. Bloomberg is a great start....but needs to go much deeper......all the way to the idiot in chief's office.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I really hope so. How long until he's up for re-election? I'm thinking about moving to NYC just to vote against him and then move out.
Unless he changes the law again, this is his last term and it's up next year.

Oh and Frank nailed that response.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
That was pretty awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts