New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm almost itching to go vote tomorrow! Read up on the propositions (much thanks to this site for info!) and thanks to the SCOPE Voter app I'm pretty sure who not to vote for. Just one question remains... What should I wear tomorrow? This may sound silly and even superficial but here are the choices I'm having trouble with.

1. A shirt that says "When Guns Become Outlawed I Will Become an Outlaw"
2. My 2A Defender shirt with the logo on the left chest. Since it has evil black baby killing rifles on it that should raise an eye brow or two.
3. Two different Dont Tread on Me T-Shirts. One with a skull and one with the traditional rattlesnake.

I figure I can't go wrong with any of them. In any case hope everyone gets out to vote tomorrow and hopefully we can send a message to Albany and Andy that we are tired of the BS and the lies....oh the lies :mad:

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I just placed reminder Post-It-Notes on the bathroom mirror for my two kids. "VOTE". My wife and I will be voting on the way home from work then off to dinner afterwards. That's "4" votes moving NY in the right direction.

Next year we get to write Quomo's political obituary.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Voted a few hours ago! In and out in about 10 minutes :cool: Now to wait and see the results later.

Oh, by the way Varmint. I've been meaning to ask you, how did you get the cat to pose like in your avatar that or were you just in the right place at the right time?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts