5,474 Posts
Rob: "Ready to debate?"
Cuomo: "Yeah" (Walks away)
Rob: quickly retorts to Cuomo's back, "Tell me when...."

Scumo tried to Teachout Rob...

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
"After shaking hands and working the room, Astorino positioned himself near the entrance where the governor was expected to enter. After a 10-minute delay, Cuomo entered the room and made his way toward the stage, and the two had a brief exchange."

Hahahhahaaa! I bet Cuomo was just hoping Astorino would go away! What a POS!

·
Registered
170 Posts
astorino has him ****ting himself... hes worried and we all know it.. FUAC!

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Rob needs to continue to just show up at these scheduled events for the Princess.

He does it enough, cuomo may slow down his schedule. Now that would be great.

Have Moss follow Hochel around as well.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Looks like king has his hand out ready to be kissed by rob.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
During his speech, Cuomo made it a point to make Astorino look bad. while Astorino listened stone faced;

"Highest property taxes in the United States of America -- Westchester County," Cuomo said. "Can you believe it? In terms of dollars, the highest property taxes in the country we pay here in Westchester County, and Moody's just downgraded Westchester County."

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Thats great! Keep at it Rob!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I hope he is eating a lot of humble pie by Election Day when he takes the microphone to acknowledge that we have fired him.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Cuomo's prime morning time for his speech today actually belonged first to Astorino. Cuomo's people used influence to get Rob moved to Thursday night. This is why Astorino being there this morning was a surprise and considered an ambush.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts