New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,913 Posts
BRIAN.......YOU are THE man !!! Now that's what i'm talking about......Would be nice to have one of those....:)

· Registered
1,176 Posts
instead of putting young adults at risk, wars should be fought by the elderly cruising the battlefield in these badboys. piloting one of these would be one hell of a bucket list experience and it'd be damn near impossible to not go into that good night in a blaze of geriatric glory.

· Registered
4,955 Posts
Put a set of tank treads on that thing and it's ready for battle! LMAO at Tactical's post above...

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
You'd need to use that when you see the people just to fat to walk getting in the rascals at the supermarket.

"Your disability is 500Lbs of lard? Mine is this! *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* Cleanup on isle everywhere."

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

· Registered
2,913 Posts
LOL.........True...!! I might be too tempted,I guess I better stick to the wheelchair I have.....:)

· Registered
2,913 Posts
Hell yeah Brian ! I am sure there are quite a few lethal combo's we could come up with.....:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.