New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I really like Rand Paul but at the same time most of the leaked information says that all of congress knew about this. I guess it's possible, with the being classified, that he couldn't publicly denounce it but at the same time there is no mention of him trying to stop it when it was going on.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I really like Rand Paul but at the same time most of the leaked information says that all of congress knew about this. I guess it's possible, with the being classified, that he couldn't publicly denounce it but at the same time there is no mention of him trying to stop it when it was going on.
And a number of congress critters have come forward and said that they were never informed of the program. I tend to believe that knowledge of the program was limited to a select few "inner circle" folks. I find it EXTREMELY unlikely that all 535 people whos careers rely upon kissing the asses of the American people were able to keep this abomination a secret from those people for the last six years.

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead" - Benjamin Franklin

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
ill sign it.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Go for it Rand!!! It needs to be done. However, pressure needs to be maintained on ALL these scandals. Seeing progressive activists jumping on board this particular scandal raises the question, WHY(?) ! Is it that, at the end of it all, there is enough wiggle room in the Patriot Act, so the regime can use that time tested excuse that seems to work, still. IT IS BUSH'S FAULT! Mean while, due to lack of interest, all the other scandals fade from memory due to lack of interest. These people are masters of skulduggery, lies and deceit are not moral failings, they are some of the main tools in their box of ethos!
Robin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.