New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Smith went to Washington;

Senator Rand Paul held the floor for over 13 hrs not being able to sit (lest he loose the floor), stop talking, did not eat, or go to the bathroom until he made sure his message was heard. After hours tweets went viral and other senators came to his aid in his quest, while many did not bother. Eric Holder finally caved and sent him an official letter stating to the effect * the president does not have the authority to use weaponized drones to kill Americans on US soil that are not engaged in combat.*

Rand Paul 'happy' with drone response, ready to allow vote - CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The following Republicans were either at the Washington Wizards game, maybe at Starbucks or were attending to some other pressing issue that was more important than supporting a member of their party who had the audacity to expect the White House to answer a basic, fundamental constitutional question.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/07/GOP-Senators-Who-Did-Not-Stand-With-Rand

·
Registered
202 Posts
Holder's words that said "engaged in combat" is the loophole they need to kill you tonight at dinner.

You picked up a fork, engaged in combat. Follow me?

I stand with rand, but dont believe any "answer" he gets.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Now what is their definition of combat. Target shooting with a military style assault 10/22 and boom here comes a drone with cuomos face painted on it.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Now what is their definition of combat. Target shooting with a military style assault 10/22
Of course. You'd clearly be training for some subversive cause. BHO would simply be acting on the Bush Doctrine of preemption in eliminating you as a threat to all Americans.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Paul is a true patriot! What he just did was something worthy of total respect!

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is the list of RINOS who care not about the constitutional question of killing Amaricans on US soil;

Alexander, Lamar - (R - TN) Class II
Ayotte, Kelly - (R - NH) Class III
Blunt, Roy - (R - MO) Class III
Boozman, John - (R - AR) Class III
Burr, Richard - (R - NC) Class III
Coats, Daniel - (R - IN) Class III
Coburn, Tom - (R - OK) Class III
Cochran, Thad - (R - MS) Class II
Collins, Susan M. - (R - ME) Class II
Corker, Bob - (R - TN) Class I
Crapo, Mike - (R - ID) Class III
Enzi, Michael B. - (R - WY) Class II
Fischer, Deb - (R - NE) Class I
Graham, Lindsey - (R - SC) Class II
Grassley, Chuck - (R - IA) Class III
Hatch, Orrin G. - (R - UT) Class I
Heller, Dean - (R - NV) Class I
Hoeven, John - (R - ND) Class III
Inhofe, James M. - (R - OK) Class II
Isakson, Johnny - (R - GA) Class III
Johanns, Mike - (R - NE) Class II
McCain, John - (R - AZ) Class III
Murkowski, Lisa - (R - AK) Class III
Portman, Rob - (R - OH) Class III
Risch, James E. - (R - ID) Class II
Roberts, Pat - (R - KS) Class II
Sessions, Jeff - (R - AL) Class II
Shelby, Richard C. - (R - AL) Class III
Vitter, David - (R - LA) Class III
Wicker, Roger F. - (R - MS) Class I

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and here is the list of senators who did help Rand Paul out during the filibuster;

Those who showed up and spoke included
Sens. Marco Rubio of Florida,
John Cornyn of Texas,
John Barrasso of Wyoming,
Jerry Moran of Kansas,
Saxby Chambliss of Georgia,
Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania,
Ron Johnson of Wisconsin,
Tim Scott of South Carolina,
Jeff Flake of Arizona,
John Thune of South Dakota
and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Most of those senators were elected in 2010 or 2012.
Paul even got help from a Democrat, Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon.
Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/rush-to-rand-youre-a-hero/#pjpEmcVehUqPDjjX.99

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
To stand for 13 hours, talk throughout, no food no bathroom break, and all to defend Americans is amazing! This is the kind of commitment we should want from a president, and speaking of which; where was nobama during the benghazzi attack?!

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
If we see drones in our skies, is it our duty to shoot them down?
Well you own the airspace over your house up to space! Not sure you can shoot down piloted craft though. Lol. I would probably not do that. I see no reason why you could not legally shoot down an unmanned drone unlawfully over your property though. Course it would have to be right over it. They can easily avoid that. Of course there are those "unlawful discharge of a firearm" charges.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
According to jesse jackson all you need to shoot down a plane is an "assault weapon".
Well you own the airspace over your house up to space! Not sure you can shoot down piloted craft though. Lol. I would probably not do that. I see no reason why you could not legally shoot down an unmanned drone unlawfully over your property though. Course it would have to be right over it. They can easily avoid that. Of course there are those "unlawful discharge of a firearm" charges.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
To stand for 13 hours, talk throughout, no food no bathroom break, and all to defend Americans is amazing! This is the kind of commitment we should want from a president, and speaking of which; where was nobama during the benghazzi attack?!
I thought it was awesome. Love how Holder caved. That was a total reversal, no way to spin his way out of that. Score one for the people. Great cause they are winning about 235-3.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.