New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Astorino and Moss will be there. Spread the word, not a lot of advance notice.

Font Poster Electric blue Advertising Signage

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I wish people organizing these things would throw out a bit more warning. I have yet to make a rally because of the constant short notice. It's ridiculous honestly.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Common Carl....First NFL Sunday! That's gonna hurt!

But then again..I'm a Bills fan..better go the rally..

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Common Carl....First NFL Sunday! That's gonna hurt!

But then again..I'm a Bills fan..better go the rally..
And that is the problem with most people. They are zombified by a game where obese men slap each other's ass. They care more about football than their rights. Plus this rally is on a Sunday, it's a fail already.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Can't make this one. It is a little short notice, and I am camping that weekend.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
So I'm back from a great diving and camping weekend.

What happened with this? #fail?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rob was about an hour late. I counted about 80 people waiting around, and when Rob Astorino showed up, including some who were following his entourage, we ended up with at least 100 people there.

Still, it was a good event. There was some press there covering the event, and interviewing Rob after he spoke. Plenty of yard signs for the taking too.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Had to work today how'd it go

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
100 people? :( .... they really need to give more notice and probably not PO people by showing up an hour late??? Just a suggestion. I wish I could have made it there but I had family things to do Sunday.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
100 people? :( .... they really need to give more notice and probably not PO people by showing up an hour late??? Just a suggestion. I wish I could have made it there but I had family things to do Sunday.
If I had to guess, I'd say he was running late because some of the press actually showed up, which gave him an opportunity to give interviews.

I can assure you, no one was PO'ed. Impatient for him to get there, sure, but no one was complaining. His message was well worth the wait. :patriot:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts