New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a yard sale/estate sale with the wife, and picked up a few things. Paid $25 for both and the old cleaning kit. I knew I should have played the lotto.

Meet the Remingtons, Scoremaster 511 & Sportmaster 512. both in beatiful condition.

Air gun Wood Musical instrument Trigger Shotgun

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
You paid $25.00 for two rifles and a cleaning kit?

Jeez, man...talk about a killer find

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good score sure beat sitting on some forum all morning:p
It's been a lucky month. I'm always logged on the forum though my cell, never know when Gunner57 might sell a tank.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Dang-it KBurdo... I must have missed that sale, I live in NT!!! I usually keep my eyes open for estate sales as there are sometimes some REALLY GREAT deals as you just proved!!
Nice score!!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Ok, so I was happy for you when you got your treasure chest deal, but now you're just pi$$ing me off!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
second best garage sale deal ive ever seen. my friend scored a take down browning 22ll with lymans? target sights , paid 15 bucks for it . after seeing it ive started to go to garage sales the last few years. i got a unfired winchester lever gun for 65 bucks but no where as neat or rare as these

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dang-it KBurdo... I must have missed that sale, I live in NT!!! I usually keep my eyes open for estate sales as there are sometimes some REALLY GREAT deals as you just proved!!
Nice score!!
I know of a sale coming up in NT. I got to check out some of the stuff they are selling and saw at least 30 barrels against the wall, but mainly looked like shot guns. There is no way my wife is going to let me walk away with all of those, want to go in on it and split them up if the price is right?

second best garage sale deal ive ever seen. my friend scored a take down browning 22ll with lymans? target sights , paid 15 bucks for it . after seeing it ive started to go to garage sales the last few years. i got a unfired winchester lever gun for 65 bucks but no where as neat or rare as these
$65 for any rifle is awesome, but for a unfired Winchester, it's the lotto. you'd like this: http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/general-firearms/26728-dog-house-but-jumping-joy.html

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
man your luck I went and checked out a few guns and people were asking both arms and both legs for them.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
If you ever feel like selling the 512 let me know? I had one that my dad gave me and ended up selling it cause I didn't use it for a few years and never thought I was gonna get back into firearms like I am now. He is also not here anymore and I'm kicking myself in the ass for getting rid of it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts